Splinter Cell Vita?

Discussion in 'PS Vita Games' started by AKool28, Jan 6, 2012.

1. AKool28

AKool28 IVIaster IVIod

United States
    PSN:
    IVIasterJason
    I love the SC series, and was wondering if it was possible for them to make a SC title for the Vita. What do you guys think?
  2. Mendax

Mendax Well-Known Member

Possible? Sure, nothing's stopping Ubi.
  3. AKool28

AKool28 IVIaster IVIod

United States
    PSN:
    IVIasterJason
    I would be psyched thats for shure!!
  4. Vic20

Vic20 Active Member

PSN:
    URbetter
    Its possible, I just hope they don't give us a sloppy port of that SC collection that came out recently. Ubi can be really hit or miss with their offerings. I do love a good Splinter Cell though and wouldn't mine one or two titles over the life of the Vita.
  5. AKool28

AKool28 IVIaster IVIod

United States
    PSN:
    IVIasterJason
    i wouldnt mind a decent port....
  6. DoomDash

DoomDash Active Member

PSN:
    Doom-
    I'd rather see Syphon Filter!
    PixelKnot93 likes this.
  7. Vic20

Vic20 Active Member

PSN:
    URbetter
    Oh yeah, I expect great things from the first Vita Syphon Filter. It might be a while though with Bend making Uncharted.
  8. AKool28

AKool28 IVIaster IVIod

United States
    PSN:
    IVIasterJason
    thats a tough on for me, but i think id rather see a brand new SC than a brand new SF...
  9. CoolDust

CoolDust Well-Known Member

United Kingdom
    PSN:
    CoolDust
    Yeah i would buy it, as long as it was like the first two or Double Agent... I played the HD versions for PS3 a few months ago and while the games are still great the ports were terrible! Im not a big fan of the games past Pandora though, Double Agent is an exception as i loved that one but Conviction was a complete piece of trash! I also own the PSP game and i played it for 20 minutes and im not in a hurry to pick that back up!

So if it was a game made for the Vita from ground up with the main focus on stealth then i would be all over it!
  10. AKool28

AKool28 IVIaster IVIod

United States
    PSN:
    IVIasterJason
    That would be so cool if they made A SC where your sam fisher as a navy seal (he was one before he was a spy)
  11. CoolDust

CoolDust Well-Known Member

United Kingdom
    PSN:
    CoolDust
    Im 60% sure that there are a few missions like that in Conviction... They were poorly done though, played like a poor shooter. I may be mistaken as the game was not memorable but i do remember a few shootout levels that bored me to tears.
  12. AKool28

AKool28 IVIaster IVIod

United States
    PSN:
    IVIasterJason
    yeah, but a navy seal stealth game... like with sam, before he had NVG, just a normal guy, in a black suit, with a black hat and face paint, sneaking into enemy territory by night....
  13. Antoine

Antoine Well-Known Member

United States
    PSN:
    MageOfRevenants
    I was very into the early Spinter cell, meaning the 1st two installments. Especially the First one because it was so fresh at that time. Immediately after leaving the Console side of games for good, my psp never touched a splinter cell. I was thinking about trying one out, but I'd rather wait until the Vita gets one.

I agree with you! I love Spyhon Filter, Just the memories of playing online with a clan I joined from the IGN forums was amazing times. The moment I hear about a Vita installment I will be pre ordering.