PS Vita Freeze Error

Discussion in 'PS Vita System & Accessories' started by PixelKnot, Dec 18, 2011.

1. PixelKnot

PixelKnot Well-Known Member

United States
    PSN:
    xxPixelKnotxx
  2. AndresNova

AndresNova Active Member

PSN:
    AndresNova
    Well it happens at times.... not saying the vita is going to freeze the moment you operate it lol. Could be a defect or something. =/
  3. ShinFuYux

ShinFuYux Active Member

United States
    PSN:
    kuroi_kawa
    I don't know if it's very different but when my phone freezes, you have to hold the power button for about ten to fifteen seconds to force shut down. This person only held it for a couple of seconds.
  4. Luuk.vanRiel

Luuk.vanRiel The Eternal Poster

Ooooh, I'm really scared right now! :D no just kidding. Every device has this kind of glitches or something. Could be everything from overheating to just a glitch in the code. This only happens to one in a thousand and can easily be solved by forcing shutdown like ShinFuYux said. Nothing to worry about. If you look up the vid on youtube you see tons of Nintendo fanboys trolling that the Vita sucks and stuff like that. My answer to them: "Why aren't you playing your Nintendo then, oooh because there aren't any games coming out that are worth your money/time... Dissed modderfudgers :p
  5. Yorky

Yorky Well-Known Member

You hold the power button down for 20 seconds and it will reset. Its a software issue that can be fixed with an update.
  6. Luuk.vanRiel

Luuk.vanRiel The Eternal Poster

And it doesn't even seem like a big deal. Just reset it and 1 minute later you can continue your game.
  7. Mendax

Mendax Well-Known Member

Sony has apparently apologized and fixed it with a firmware update. That was quick.
  8. MOFO

MOFO Active Member

If SONY fixes bugs this quick by the time we start getting ours everything should be set straight.
  9. awesomeness

awesomeness Well-Known Member

i can imagine how tensed he could get.......well no biggie anyway
  10. ZNARF<3VITA

ZNARF<3VITA Active Member

heck yeah Sony is the "best"
  11. dsd

dsd New Member

PSN:
    punguy
    its simple guys.do not worry it happens with every electronic device.i had same glitch and here is the solution.hold the power bottom until u get a screen pops out saying various option.restart,format,backup from etc.just select restart and u start playing game again.
  12. YemeniGamer

YemeniGamer New Member

Spain
    HIII bro u can see this video