PES 2013 vs Fifa 13

Discussion in 'PS Vita Games' started by scwiffy, May 31, 2012.

1. scwiffy

scwiffy Well-Known Member

United Kingdom
    PSN:
    scwiffy
    Im loving Fifa on my vita, career mode has served me well on my commute to work, i have put hundreds of hours into it and its a great go-to between other game releases. But i can't help feeling this is just because i LOVE my footie, if I'm honest the career mode is a bit flat and the online is just utterly pointless.

I'm thinking about getting PES this/next season - i don't have a PS3 or 360 and haven't played PES since PS2 - so wanted to know which one you guys will buy and why.
  2. Karry98

Karry98 Active Member

PSN:
    karry98
    PES, because it was awesome on PSP. But I warn you, this is the type of discussion that can turn into a war between the fanboys :D.
  3. BeMore

BeMore Active Member

PSN:
    BeMore
    For me it depends. The only reason that I did not pick up FIFA on Vita was because it had FIFA 11 defending, and I cannot go back to that after logging 200 hours into FIFA 12 on PS3. I read an article on IGN yesterday about FIFA 13 on PS3, and the big focus this year is on improving the first touch and collision detection. I will probably be at the midnight release for that game for my PS3, and if the Vita version does not run a year behind again on the gameplay tweaks then I'll be on board for that too.
  4. Mike3

Mike3 Well-Known Member

EDIT: PES 2013 is coming to Vita, sorry, disregard that link...
  5. GamejunkieUK

GamejunkieUK Well-Known Member

United Kingdom
  6. Mike3

Mike3 Well-Known Member

good find! nice to see it coming to Vita after all!!
  7. biggboss

biggboss Well-Known Member

PSN:
    superrami
    I'm sure there were new statements saying neither PES or FIFA 13 are coming this year but aren't ruled out for next year
  8. GamejunkieUK

United Kingdom
    I'm pretty sure FIFA 13 has been announced for the Vita. Knowing EA it's very unlikely they won't release it as they normally release it for every platform under the sun. Also a lot of retailers already have it for preorder not just one.
  9. Mike3

Mike3 Well-Known Member

fifa 13 is coming out, it shows on gamestops site for vita
  10. BeMore

BeMore Active Member

PSN:
    BeMore
    ....on 9/17 with the other versions no less. Hopefully this is a good indicator that the gameplay tweaks will not be lagging behind. One thing I did also just notice was a date of 12/31 for LBP. That cannot be right.
  11. GamejunkieUK

United Kingdom
    That's just a place holder date for LittleBigPlanet. A lot of retailers and online sites use dates like that as place hollders. No official date has been announced for it yet. Plus the 31st is a Monday which isn't right anyway.
  12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

PSN:
    AsaCarter
    i never have been too big of a sports gamer as a quarter of my life is sports already and I can play it so there is no need to play it on a game console. Eiher way I found PES to be more customizable and more feature and content full.