Official Thread Need for Speed: Most Wanted | Autolog 2.0!

Discussion in 'PS Vita Games' started by Karoa, Jun 9, 2012.

1. TwistedAudio

TwistedAudio New Member

It might take a couple of goes but I usually found if I did the first 20 secs or so clean, I would completely bypass the police. & it gives you a better starting average speed so even if you bump about, your average is still usually higher than if you skip... I used long gears pro, off road tyres pro & got gold with at least 10mph to spare...
  2. Vitalogy

Vitalogy Active Member

I took your advice and damn to my surprise I started with an "extra" unexpected very welcome speed that proved to be very very useful in the end.

Yeah yeah I know I said I wasn't gonna try again but hey, I had to try this and I must say that with this tip and after testing two different car setups I just made it with a hand full of tries. I'm amazed, still was a very close call 249,9 Km/h only 0,9 Km/h above the limit but hey it counts anyway and I made it *phew* XD

I used the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport and my setup was:

- Tires: Track Pro
    - Nitrous: Burn Pro
    - Chassis: Lightweight Pro
    - Body: Impact Protection Pro
    - Transmission: Short Gears Pro

I learned that the bugatti has a more lose steer against the Agera R but in this case it was in the good way because I could turn easely and not feel the car too tight if you know what I mean.

Anyway, here it is and take a look at the tries I'm so embarassed LOOL took me ages and almost a broken Vita XD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    da-vita-loca likes this.
  3. TwistedAudio

TwistedAudio New Member

Glad I could help.

I wont post here often but I will try to contribute positively.

Add me if you want, i'm usually online except this week, house move & new job takes priority this week. My missus is pissed...

Psn is the same as my profile name...
  4. matrixxGT

matrixxGT Well-Known Member

United States
    PSN:
    matrixxGT
    I'm glad you retried it man. It would suck just to not have that one last tick to get the last trophy. Anyway cheers
  5. Vitalogy

Vitalogy Active Member

That's why I like to come here because even despite my "rage" there's always someone calm enought and willing to help :p

I'm on my way to plat again hehe

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And this one was just few minutes ago :D

Now just need to get a mate for the Modfather and then with the plat out of the way I can enjoy even more :p
  6. TwistedAudio

TwistedAudio New Member

Does anyone know any trick to get 41 cars driven? I have the trophy for all cars but my single player progress is stuck on 99% with 40/41 cars driven :(
  7. matrixxGT

United States
    PSN:
    matrixxGT
    Yeah isn't that annoying.
  8. Vitalogy

Vitalogy Active Member

Damn :\ I consider myself lucky in that matter as my stats are clean :) but I don't like when stuff like that happens, always gives me that feeling I left something behing unfinished.
  9. Redrum0171

Redrum0171 New Member

United States
    PSN:
    Redrum0171
    Not sure if this has been talked about or not. Have any of you had trouble getting the Most Wanted car AC Cobra. I have beaten numerous times and taken him down everytime as well. It just won't show up that I have his car? Any ideas? Thanks every body.
  10. Vitalogy

Vitalogy Active Member

Anyone free at the moment to help me with the modfather trophy? :p
  11. matrixxGT

United States
    PSN:
    matrixxGT
    I would but its 9:30am here and I'm at work but tonight I'm definitely going to be on to get the take down and modfather
  12. Vitalogy

Vitalogy Active Member

Damn the time zones :\ it's 2:50pm here grrr lol
  13. Lokesh

Lokesh Well-Known Member

United States
    I'm not 100% sure, but I remember reading somewhere that a special edition Ford car (I don't remember which one, and there is a small % chance it's not Ford lol) unlocks when you finish all the races with a gold with the particular Ford or something. And that's the one you drive for 41. Could be complete rubbish though, but I remember reading this somewhere. Have been meaning to try this, but I haven't had the time recently to play much.
  14. matrixxGT

United States
    PSN:
    matrixxGT
    I golded every car except bugatii but I have driven it and got trophy. Also have the none left behind trophy but the stats say 40/41. I may try it again in multi player and see what happens.
  15. Lokesh

Lokesh Well-Known Member

United States
    So you have probably golded all the Fords... Which means what I read is probably rubbish. Oh well. Saves me some time lol.
  16. scwiffy

scwiffy Well-Known Member

United Kingdom
    PSN:
    scwiffy
    You have to do some form of activity with the car like go through petrol station, billboard, speed camera in order for the car to be recognised as driven - the trophy could have been explained better.

I did it by seeing which car i ad driven the least and went from there, after about 4 car changes, i got it (although it may be more for other people as i race every car once).
  17. Lokesh

Lokesh Well-Known Member

United States
    Did you already have the drive all cars trophy and still only 40/41 before you did this?
  18. DarkREaper006

DarkREaper006 Well-Known Member

Germany
    PSN:
    Darkreaper006
    i have "Gate Crasher" but for some reason i dont have all gates crashed...XD missing 2 gates :p...and i dont even have the 41 cars...:p
  19. TwistedAudio

TwistedAudio New Member

I've won all the single player races, finished them today finally but still have 40/41 cars driven... I hope we get a patch soon, not having 100% single player is slightly annoying...
  20. Blue Flare

Blue Flare Well-Known Member

United States
    PSN:
    blue_flare9001
    What's with the Cars driven glitch everyone is having? It says I have 41/41 cars driven