Modern Warfare 3 for Vita?

Discussion in 'PS Vita Games' started by Alosho, Sep 19, 2011.

?

MW3 in PS VITA?

1. Definitely yes!

15 vote(s)
    57.7%
  2. No...

4 vote(s)
    15.4%
  3. Maybe.

7 vote(s)
    26.9%
  1. Alosho

Alosho New Member

Mexico
    Well i was thinkig about it because i love mw2 online and mw3 in ps vita wold be pretty amazing, what do you think about it?.
    Dark_AnNiaLatOr likes this.
  2. awesomeness

awesomeness Well-Known Member

im pretty sure whatever the game of cod ...they'll make their multiplyer with ps3 cos cod is famous for its multiplayer and that would fetch huge crowds...including me although im not a great COD fan as such!! battlefield and all are better!!
  3. Luuk.vanRiel

Luuk.vanRiel The Eternal Poster

Not like i'm such a big fan of COD but it would be cool if they made a port of MW3 with full crossplay capabilities with the console version. Though an entirely new COD would be cooler.
    I don't like COD because its just unoriginal. Hate the way activision thinks. "Oh, we got a game that sells well mostly because of all the money we poored into cheap marketing, lets just make the same game except we change some names of the perks and make a few new weapons and a few new characters and call it a day." And it sells, again... Man i'm not getting MW3 for PS3 because i'm not willing to pay 60 euro for the same game with a little tweaks, they could have just done an update or map pack for mw2.
    I might consider it for Vita because there aren't many shooters officially announced yet but if killzone gets out and gets a better MP i'm buying that one.
  4. rawrrzombie

rawrrzombie Active Member

PSN:
    EntrelaVita
    ^^ totally agree. If COD would upgrade the graphics and AI and stuff like how Killzone did there probably wouldn't be a competition. but reselling the same graphics and engine you used since COD 3 people will soon start catching on. That's why instead of Cod i am getting Battlefield 3 this November. but if one is announced to launch before resistance and Dust 514 then i would pick it up, but only then.
    Luuk.vanRiel likes this.
  5. Luuk.vanRiel

Totally agree, activision is just one proof that most gamedevelopers tend to play safe and just end up releasing the excact same game over and over again with just some minor tweaks to the gameplay and graphics. I don't think MW3 will be a bad game but its a shame Activision isn't doing something new and refreshing. After a few weeks most games will be done with the new maps and face camo's and pick up Battlefield 3 because it has awesome arial battles and stuff.
    I will be playing Skyrim when COD:MW3 arrives, and I stay playing that of course till Vita arrives. :p
    rawrrzombie likes this.
  6. awesomeness

awesomeness Well-Known Member

totally agree :p
  7. Patan_Mokafan

Patan_Mokafan New Member

God I hate MW, but I suppose it would be neat to see it on Vita.
  8. Luuk.vanRiel

Me too but a COD or MW on PSVita would only add to the high value of the device and draw in a lot of console gamers. That is only a positive thing since developers prefer to make games on the platforms that get most attention.
  9. rawrrzombie

PSN:
    EntrelaVita
    COD on the vita would only bring in fanboys who don't know anything about the vita. just brag to 3ds owners about it. i rather have a civilized group of people playing with no this is better or that then fanboys
  10. Luuk.vanRiel

Yeah but with more consumers there will be more games wich is only a postive thing because devs then start to take risks with new IP's.
    rawrrzombie likes this.
  11. rawrrzombie

PSN:
    EntrelaVita
    True but i swear if i hear one kid singing Justin beiber songs on the mike im blowing up anything cod related
    jacob likes this.
  12. ceramicsaturn

ceramicsaturn Well-Known Member

Every console/handheld has fanboys that trash and brag. Call of Duty won't change that. 3DS has tons of them, and they don't even have any first person shooters yet.
    rawrrzombie likes this.
  13. rawrrzombie

PSN:
    EntrelaVita
    I just really hate their conversations. and when they argue about a console vs console they really don't defend it well. hopefully the fanboyism is kept to a minimum
  14. Luuk.vanRiel

Yeah, though I hate playing online (mostly because I suck at it) its just anoyying to hear all this high voices with bad sound quality. I prefer offline games since they really can suck you into the experience.
  15. Sam

Sam Retired Moderator

United Kingdom
    PSN:
    samsplace
    Battlefield 3 doesn't have high pitched twelve year olds squeaking into the microphone like CoD :p
    It is better, BF3 on the vita would make me wet my bed :D
  16. Luuk.vanRiel

Agree :p