Ecolibrium - Collecting new creatures GPS only

Discussion in 'PS Vita Games' started by henning70, Oct 5, 2012.

?

Do you agree?

Poll closed Oct 12, 2012.
  1. YES

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. NO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. henning70

henning70 New Member

Netherlands
    PSN:
    Henning70
    I quit enjoy Ecolibrium (y)

I do find it silly though that collecting new creatures can only be achieved with the 3G Vita. Why not on wi-fi models? With wi-fi you can also get a GPS fix. I have a mi-fi (3G wi-fi) which I take where ever I go. When out-and-about my Vita connects to it and using NEAR works perfectly.

I think they need to enable any 3G only features also for wi-fi Vita's? I hope to see this in an upcoming update. ;) ;)
  2. AUE7

AUE7 New Member

United States
    PSN:
    adan_e7
    so this is why i cant do anything when i try to find a creature o.o
  3. Harbi

Harbi Well-Known Member

Germany
    PSN:
    Paltik_13
    Just bid ;)
  4. MetaMorphy

MetaMorphy Active Member

United States
    This is what I thought.

"At the beginning of the game, it can be quite difficult completing the challenges because most of the plants and animals aren’t available yet. To get new animals or plants, you have to do one of the following three things: complete challenges in the game successfully, purchase the DLC or have a 3G PS Vita console to “find” new animals in the game."

Doesn't necessarily state 3G is needed to get all the creatures, so I am not sure considering I haven't completed every challenge or even been playing it for longer than a day.

I am still doing challenge 1 like a noob, just kind of figured out how everything works and what you monitor to keep balance. I kept monitoring each individual thing which was confusing me but then remembered you could just press square to see the entire ecosystems balance.

Hopefully I finish it this time around. Last time was stuck at 96% :(