best dungeon crawler rpg for vita

Discussion in 'PS Vita Games' started by Davfmy, May 29, 2012.

1. Davfmy

Davfmy Active Member

PSN:
    Davfmy
    im looking for one. any suggestions. basically something like diablo.
  2. Ocelott

Ocelott Active Member

PSN:
    Ocelott
    lol dungeon hunter
  3. Davfmy

Davfmy Active Member

PSN:
    Davfmy
    the reviews keep me from getting.... is it actually good?
  4. MadMike

MadMike Retired Moderator

PSN:
    MadMike22089
    No. It's a poorly made port. The FPS drops frequently and the online is absurdly laggy. It may be worth the $10 is costs on the PS3, but definitely not the $40 on the Vita.
  5. GamejunkieUK

GamejunkieUK Well-Known Member

United Kingdom
    There isn't anything on the Vita that's worth while playing. The only one available is Dungeon Hunter Alliance which is an iOS/PSN port and is pretty poor. You may find a PSP game that will work possibly. I'm not sure if the PSP version of Dungeon Siege is on the PSN. A lot of people have been waiting for Warrior's Lair which has changed developers a while back and has no current release date.
  6. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Australia
    PSN:
    raulno7
    Afraid you probably have to wait till the end of the year to get your dungeon fix, Silent Hill Book of Memories comes out in October, there's no sign of a release date for Warriors Lair and Dragons Crown has been delayed till 2013.
  7. XpAcErX

XpAcErX Well-Known Member

United States
    PSN:
    XpAcErX
    As for dungeon hunter its crap I would wait for Warriors lair if you want a vita title. In the mean time 3 psp games like that are Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade, Untold Legends: The Warrior's Code and Dungeon Siege: Throne of Agony. They were decent.